Monday 4 June 2012

Bazaar ohh Bazaar @ NZ KL Chapter 1, Wangsa Maju

Hey Peeps!! Thank you for chilling with Nina Bakes at Bazaar ohh Bazaar (KL Chapter 1) @ NZ Wangsa Maju on Saturday, 2nd June! We were there from 6pm-1am, Alhamdulillah all my brownies and cheesecake brownies kena sapu licin, as well as all my premium ice creams!!
Plus my ex-CBNer friends were there to support me!! Am so touched when they came around to surprise me :D Not forgetting the additional scoops that they bought, as well as brownies! We should make a reunion this year, babes!!
Thank you all who came to NZ and bought/eat/drool/ruined their diet over my delicious ice creams and yummy brownies! I really appreciate it, muah muah!!!


At last my bunting is up!!

School friends from CBN!! Thank you gals!!

Licin!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment